Another Meme I Won’t Finish: [2/10] TV Shows » Orange Is the New Black
↳ “I’m scared that I’m not myself in here and I’m scared that I am.”
Happy Canada Day!
Fun Facts that make Canada awesome:
- Same-Sex marriage is legalized in the ENTIRE country.
- Since 1790, the US has had 16 banking crises and Canada has had zero. (Source)
- Canada ranks 5th on the human freedom index (US is ranked 7th) (Source / PDF)
- Canada is the 3rd best place to live. (Source)
- Canada is the 2nd most educated country (Source)
- Ranked #9 for least corrupt country (tied with Australia) (Source)
- Canadians get paid maternity leave. (source)
- Canada got rid of the penny (Source)
- Rank 18 on Press Freedom Index (US is 46th) (Source)
- 8th (as of 2013) most peaceful country. (Source)
- Ranks 7th on the Social Progress Index (2014) (Source) (Source2)
- Canada’s middle class is now the world’s richest [middle class] (Source)
We here at loganandveronica are very excited to announce our first appreciation week! We’re setting it for July 16th to the 23rd, and we know, we’re announcing it super early, but this gives you time to prepare content weeks in advance! We would encourage everyone from giffers, writers, vidders, and whoever else would be interested to participate! We’re so excited to see what this talented fandom can do!
Our tracked tag for this is: “lvaw”
get to know me meme | [1/5] character pairings
Jim: “Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing I ever had to do, which was just to wait. Don’t get me wrong—I flirted with her. Pam, I can now admit in front of friends and family that I do know how to make a photocopy. I didn’t need your help that many times. And do you remember how long it took you to teach me to drive stick?”
Pam: “Like a year.”
Jim: “I’ve been driving stick since high school. For a really long time that’s all I had. Little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend. And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think, even then I knew, I was waiting for my wife.”